For me buying a laptop was the best decision I have ever made, using it at college was even cooler but then there was always that one thing I couldn’t figure out about my machine…How to burn music to a disc. I bought countless empty discs to write music on but because I didn’t know how to navigate around the Nero system I ended up with countless discs containing the same music. Here’s a how to ‘burn music to a disc’
- Before you burn music you need to know that some CD players cannot play CD-RWs, use CD-R discs to burn Audio CDs.
You need to have Nero StartSmart started
- Click the burn audio menu icon.
- The burn audio CD screen is displayed.
- Select the Audio CD disc type.
- The Burn Audio CD screen is displayed. Burn Audio CD screen
- If you want to include a CD title, enter a name in the Title (CD-Text) input field (e.g. My Favorite Music).
- If you want to include an artist, enter a name in the Artist (CD Text) input field (e.g.Miscellaneous).
- Select a drive in the Target Drive drop-down menu (e.g. F:).
- Click the Add button.
- Select a folder in which the audio files which are to be burned are located (e.g. the My Music folder).
- The folder opens and the audio files are displayed.
- If you want to select several audio files at one time, click, for example, Track 1. Then press the Shift-key and keep it pressed while you click Track 14.
- The audio files from Track 1 to Track 14 are selected.
- Click the Open button.
- The selected audio files are listed in the Burn Audio CD screen. A capacity bar at the bottom of the screen indicates the entire length of the music files (in minutes) which are to be burned on the CD.
- Burn Audio CD with Audio Files screen
10. Select the audio file(s) you want to remove (e.g. Track 3) and click the Delete button.
- The selected audio file is removed from the list.
11. Click the Burn button.
- A dialog box opens and asks you to insert a blank recordable CD into a drive.
12. Insert a blank CD into the selected drive (e.g. F:) and click the Load button.
- The burn process starts. A progress bar in the bottom area of the screen indicates the burn process. When the burn process has finished, a dialog box opens.
13. Click the OK button.
- You have burned audio files from your hard drive to an Audio CD.
After using the above easy to follow steps you should be able to burn music into a CD with no hassles.
Picture the well-known thoroughbred sports car, the Porsche 911 Carrera. Then picture alongside the Porsche, another well-known vehicle, the Honda Civic. If you can overlook the price difference, there’s a great deal of commonality between these two vehicles, yet, you’re unlikely to see the two cars compared side by side. Continue reading
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is known for its world-leading quality and superior protection. Capable of detecting new threats at 100% efficacy (as proved by AV –Test results), Kaspersky Anti-Virus protects your computer from threats including viruses, Trojans, rootkits, key loggers, worms, spyware, hackers, phishing attacks and more. It also comes with the features and tools which can be normally found in more advanced security systems. Continue reading
Brand names are more than just a label. They are a guarantee that you are getting what you pay for and are essentially a promise of a certain level of quality. Unfortunately, the more popular a brand is, the more counterfeits there are, resulting in inferior quality products that look almost as good as the real thing. Continue reading
Unless you intend to only stream live video to the Web, you need video editing software. To be specific, you need a nonlinear, computer-based editing system that can ingest, edit, and then save video files for distribution online or via DVD/Blu-ray. Although theoretically you could go the freebie route, producing quality videos requires a serious editing suite. Continue reading
Mixing music is a lot more complicated than just simply recording audio and editing it. The quality of sound and the overall feel of the music produced is a product of a good ear, a good grasp of the emotional message of the music and some technical skills. Here are some tips on mixing audio files to produce great music. Continue reading
There are literally thousands of malicious programs, with new ones coming out every day. Anti-virus companies keep track of this, providing updates with the most recent virus signatures. Continue reading
Traditionally, firewalls, central virus scanners and other intrusion detection or intrusion prevention devices were held responsible for securing an end-point. Continue reading
Magix Music Maker is an audio software suite lets you compose some great beats in no-time – even if you’ve never tried to mix music before. Continue reading
When it comes to Internet security, security software is just as important as the practices that make up your online behaviour. Continue reading